Whatsapp for PC: Nowadays, people are using various social networking sites to have conversations with their dear ones. In that platform, Whatsapp is a challenging application to all other online social apps. It was founded in 2009 in California by Brian Acton and Jan Koum. Whatsapp is used for messaging, making voice or video calls, sharing images, videos, documents, and others. The number of Whatsapp users increased rapidly due to the features included in it. After all other applications, Whatsapp has become the most popular messaging app in the world. Though Facebook and Instagram come up with different features, the fame of Whatsapp will never get down. Previously, Whatsapp was used only for personal chats but today the has spread to share the business chats too. Sending files has become much easier with the help of this application and resulting in the fall down of other messaging apps.
What is Whatsapp for PC
Whatsapp application was designed for Smartphone devices only but with the introduction WhatsApp web people were able to switch chats to PC devices. To enjoy using Whatsapp audio and video calls on your laptop device, you need to get Whatsapp for PC. There is an easy way to install the Whatsapp on your laptop or personal computer. The guide provided below will drive you through the steps involved in downloading Whatsapp for PC or Windows 8.1/ 10/ Mac.
Features of Whatsapp
- Allows to send and receive messages from friends, family, and others.
- Can share photos, videos, voice messages, forward the messages, documents and more.
- Share your current and live location using Whatsapp for PC.
- Make Audio or Video calls free of charge (make sure you have an active internet connection).
- Add status to your Whatsapp account so that the permitted people can view the story before it lasts.
- You can edit privacy and chats with the help of the settings option provided.
- Capture images directly from Whatsapp and send them to anyone in your contacts.
- Can create a group with 256 members and also broadcast contacts list to share somethings with all your contacts.
- The messages will have an end to end encryption so that you need not worry about safety.
How to Download and Install Whatsapp for PC
Steps for downloading and installing Whatsapp for PC
Step1: First, you need to download the Android Emulator like BlueStacks on your PC device.
Step2: There you can download the android apps it looks like same as the android screen.
Step3: Now check for Google Play Store app and tap on it.
Step4: Tap on the search button and enter “Whatsapp for PC” in the search bar.
Step5: Click on the appropriate icon and install the app on your PC.
If Whatsapp application is available in your laptop store, you can also download it from there easily.
How to Use Whatsapp for PC
Open the app player and open Whatsapp. Now enter the working cellular mobile number and press Enter. Then you will get an OTP to the mobile number which you have entered. Enter that OTP then you can message and make video calls to everyone. If you want to change the phone number, go to the profile settings and there you can the number by doing the same process.
It is an easy way to use the Whatsapp on your PC or laptop device without using a smartphone. If you have any queries with the above information, reach us by dropping your queries in the comment box provided below.