There has been a trend going on nowadays and that is the grid system in the Instagram app. This requires the user to split their images into multiple evenly divided parts and post them on the appropriate time. This is the most appropriate place if you want to learn or are curious how to do that. You will be able to make a square grid and split a single picture into multiple image. People have been posting multiple bits of images which might confuse you but when you actually look on the wall of those users, you will see those bits and pieces form one big image.
How to Split Pictures on Instagram And Make a Giant Square
1. Giant Square for Instagram
This application will help you do impressive things on Instagram, Facebook as well as Twitter accounts. You can easily create a picture in the form of a grid. This application will split the image into 9 as well as 12 pieces depending on what you prefer.
- You will have the ability to create big images
- You can create banner pics as well
- One of the most unique features is the GRID image system on Instagram
- You can also use the square feature namely ‘squaready’ to make use of the features which are exclusive to the normal sized images to the big picture as well
- You can split the pictures into 3×3 3×4 3×5
Download the application named 9Cut for Instagram using the official Google Play Store. The application is really slick and fast.
Open up this application and select the image which you want to split into the GRID
There are a variety of grid systems which you can use in order to split the images into multiple parts (3×1 3×2 3×3 3×4 3×5). The 2×2 feature out of them all worked the best for us because we were trying this application with the gigantic square images.
Once you are done with the selection of the type of the grid that you are using, just drag the image which you want to use into that grid space. You also have the option to use the rotational, zooming functionalities if you wish to.
Use the Next button to move on to the next step after you are done with selecting the images
Select the order in which you would like to share the images by assigning the grid numbers to the image that has been split by the 9Cut application. This is how the processing and cropping of the grid images will be done and that is how you can share each and every image on the Instagram wall.
The images will be posted in the reverse chronological order so that everything will be accurate.
- You can split images
- Cut the images into 3×1 3×2 3×3 3×4 3×5 slices
- You can also zoom your images and move your images as you please
- You can use the grid editing options and when you are done, you can directly share those images to the Instagram application and all of the posting will be done by this application.
- This application is one of the simplest application that you can use and it is powerful as well
- You can also save all your pictures to the memory.
3. 9Square for Instagram
9Square for Instagram is one of the most used applications for the purpose of turning photos to GRID. The pics can be turned into 3×1, 3×2, 3×3, 3×4,3×5 grids and there is an option which you can use to upload the images directly to to the Instagram account which you are using
- You can create a giant square
- You can change the size of the pictures that you are using into 3×1 3×2 3×3 3×4 3×5 grids.
- You have the option to share all the images which you have edited to Instagram
- You can split the images easily be it horizontally or vertically
4.PhotoSplit Photo Splitter for Insta
This application is an awesome one if you are planning to turn your pictures into the grid and you want to show them up on the Instagram application without the hassle of manually uploading it. You can do that simply by downloading this application and following the procedure that is stated by this application.
- 3×1 3×2 3×3 division of your image files
- HD pictures with the original resolution are retained and the quality of the pictures is not decreased with the editing.
- You can also rotate the images and flip them if you like
- You can share them on the social networking platform Instagram directly using the inapp capabilities
- You can also save the edited images on your mobile phone.
We have stated the best applications which are available for your platform and you will surely be able to edit the images flawlessly using this guide. We recommend that you download each and every application which we mentioned here. Good luck!