If you have been tired of facing nvlddmkm.sys Error, here is the guide that can help you to escape the worry. We have got the full-on guide for encountering any such problems. The blue screen error is easily manageable with our provided solutions. Keep reading ahead for more info.
What is nvlddmkm.Sys Error all about?
Timeout detection and recovery are what TDR stands for. It is known to reset GPU or driver by helping to stop BSOD. The blue screen error is also known as nvlddmkm.sys Error in common technical terms. All you need to do is log into your computer and try out any of the below mentioned solutions. However, before that, we would advise you to restart your laptop or PC in a safe mode.
Here are a few solutions that you can try to get away from video tdr failure nvlddmkm.sys error
Method 1 – Clearing and reinstalling NVidia graphics Driver
Corrupted graphics card can malfunction and end up generating video tdr failure nvlddmkm.sys error for no reason. You can uninstall the NVidia graphics driver to encounter the trouble arising.
- Launch Display Driver uninstaller by downloading and running it on your laptop.
- Choose safe mode and synchronize everything with the networking you prefer. Hit launch option
- Tap on clean and restart option and your laptop/computer will automatically install the new display driver card.
- Hit upon Windows logo key and cross symbol at the same time.
- Click on the scan and identify the hardware that needs to be addressed
- Your laptop will help you to check out the available Display Driver update.
Method 2 – Update NVidia graphics Driver
If you think that the installation as mentioned above of graphics card solution was not so worthwhile, the following alternative can help you substantially. If you have been continuously facing nvlddmkm.sys blue screen error of death, it might be because of using an incorrect driver.
There are two ways through which you can set up the correct drivers for your graphics cards. You can either do it manually or automatically through the help of driver update applications.
The manual driver update requires you to visit the manufacturer’s website of Nvidia and searching for the recently released correct driver. Make sure that you choose the driver compatible with your particular operating system.
Talking about automatic driver update, you need to rely upon driver easy for recognizing the system and installing the best driver in your order right away.
- Launch driver easy in your laptop by installing and downloading it from the internet.
- Subsequently, run the program in your device and let it scan for detecting the underlying problem.
- Check out the update button right beside the flag in Nvidia device. Eventually, you will be provided with correct driver installation that has been missing and causing the blue screen nuisance.
You can also get up on click update all to automatically download all the correct version of all the drivers installed on your system. Some of the drivers have a premium version that you can try for 30 days free of cost.
Method 3 – Driver- program conflict
Suppose you have recently installed few new drivers in your device and the nvlddmkm.sys error started arising. So, we want to say is that driver can create a conflict with integrated programs in the gadget. Remove the latest download and check out whether the problem has been resolved.
Method 4 – Run chkdsk and test tests
nvlddmkm.sys blue screen error maybe related to faulty RAM or hard drive installed on your system. You can initiate some of the following checks to check whether the installed memory and hard drive is damaged:
- Run disk check
– Hit Windows key and R on your keyboard. You will be prompted with the Run dialog box.
– Type cmd and hit enter.
– Simply type chkdsk /f c: and hit enter.
– Let the entire process of disk check finish, then restart your computer.
- Run memory test
– Locate Windows key & R in your keyboard and press the same simultaneously. Simply type MDSCHED. Exe and hit ENTER
– Click Restart now and check out the underlying problems.
– You will be able to recognize a page showing all the areas that have been creating the blue screen. If there is nothing, you are memory God it’s calling no error at all.
Method 5 – Windows update
People who are habitual of using Windows 10 operating system can manually check for the latest windows update. Make sure that you fix the error and bug on a regular basis to avoid facing the blue screen error.
- Launch start menu by merely pressing the windows key on your keyboard.
- The moment you get to see the list, click upon Gear icon located on the left-hand side corner of the screen.
- Enter Windows setting, and alternatively, you can type parameters for checking out the required updates.
- You will see an option saying check for update, hit upon it and do the needful.
Method 6 – Download PC repair
The standalone software can help in protecting the performance of your PC and resolving minute PC error. The excellent, trustworthy tool can be downloaded from the internet for determining the problem –
- Install PC repair tool that has been rated excellently by various websites.
- Click upon start scan and fix windows issues that have been creating problems.
- Click on repair all for addressing the updates and installation requirements automatically.
What is the need to encounter nvlddmkm Sys Error?
Repairing the nvlddmkm.sys issue can help you to save file and data loss from your gadgets. Hardware or Malware issues downgrade the performance of the laptop besides creating other problems.
Mainly, people who are using Windows 10 operating system face the blue screen of death [BSOD] error. The above mentioned workable solutions can not only help you to identify the reason behind the nvlddmkm.sys problem but also encounter the trouble right away.